Discuss Tigerloop Setup Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

techie001

Hi all, could anyone tell which ports to fit a tigerloop on Riello 40 oil pump and do i need to prime and how to prime. Diagrams welcome, Thanks

Don't take this the wrong way, do you have much experience with oil boilers?

Do you have a fuel gauge and fga to set it up once youve installed the tiger loop?

LOL, a bit its only my own boiler. I like to be a hands on. The boiler is on the second floor and there was a lift pump which quit and no longer made, so no parts. I was told to go with the tigerloop.Was looking a little guidance in the correct configuration of the inlet to the tigerloop i have the loop fitted with the inlet to pump correctly and the supply to the loop. Was looking to know does the second oil line from pump going to loop go beside the pump supply or were the bleeder is

A tiger loop is no good for what you want it to do. The advice you were given is wrong.

LOL, a bit its only my own boiler. I like to be a hands on. The boiler is on the second floor and there was a lift pump which quit and no longer made, so no parts. I was told to go with the tigerloop.Was looking a little guidance in the correct configuration of the inlet to the tigerloop i have the loop fitted with the inlet to pump correctly and the supply to the loop. Was looking to know does the second oil line from pump going to loop go beside the pump supply or were the bleeder is

It's explained basic in instructions
Is the tiger loop going inside property?
What height is the tiger loop from oil tank and distance

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't entirely know how to phrase it any differently. A tiger loop will not do what you are going to be expecting it to.

At that height and distance 10mm be grand if it was a lot longer id deffo agree with you

Then you can only use a tigerloop bio as the will have to vent to outside

Gok_Ask_withBG.jpg

??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tigerloop Setup Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Im working on 6 suspended air blowers running old riello G5s.Oil tank is 100m away on ground level so 5m lower than the burners.So each unit has...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Hi My oil boiler keeps locking out after running for 30/40 minutes! I then try to reset it but it won’t fire back up! I have to leave it for...
Replies
Views
I have a CH boiler installation with a nice simple vertical condensate drain, down and out through the wall to a pipe outside. All is as it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some advice. I am trying to replace the manual radiator valves on a towelrail with a TRV: I ordered a Myson 2TRV15SN, and the tail...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock