Discuss Thunderflush dual installation problem in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Andy Thomson

I have just installed a Thunderflush dual flush cistern outlet valve. The unit sits to high for the lid and buttons to sit and engage as they should. I have adjusted the button height fully yet it is still about 8mm too high. What can be done?

Reply to Thunderflush dual installation problem in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to adjust the large flush button because water continues to run after the cistern has filled up and the button does not return to its...
Replies
Views
I have a wall hung pan with a concealed cistern. The flush is the "old style" Grohe Eau2 dual flush pneumatic button. When pressed the flush valve...
Replies
Views
i have 3 sottini toilets with a compact cistern. It has an ideal standard dual flush mechanism. 2" entry The ideal standard is poor quality in...
Replies
Views
A
My Dudley vantage pneumatic operated niagara dual flush valve is not refilling into the cistern and if it does it is very very slow. I can turn...
Replies
Views
Alan from Aberdeen
A
The syphon activation cable on my old Bathstore A2432 dual flush valve has broken and I don't want to have to remove the whole cistern to replace...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock