Discuss Three way kitchen mixer with filtered water option in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyespy999

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi all,

Looking to replace a kitchen mixer tap for a customer with the option to attach a filter cartridge for filtered water, the current tap has had it.

I have not installed one before, can anyone reccomed a brand please?

Thanks in advance.

I've fitted a few Caples seem nice quality

Here is one i did recently bud made by brita water filter company sorry about pictures cant seem to find how to rotate them cheers k.

Attachments

• 20161129_145328.jpg
    20161129_145328.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 20161129_145338.jpg
    20161129_145338.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Three way kitchen mixer with filtered water option in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a kitchen mixer tap which allows the top part to pull out as a hose (like american sinks). It has frayed and I need t replace it, can...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of...
Replies
Views
I recently had a plumber come over to look at a badly leaking shower head. As best I can recall, he described the problem as a crack in the bridge...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back