Search the forum,

Discuss Thought it was funny my new van has disabled stickers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Thought I might leave them on and hobble out of the van to confuse customers.

Then I got it home and noticed this.

IMAG0714.jpg

What in Satan's glorious name does it even refer to?

What am I advertising? I like it. It stays, regardless. Orthodox Judaism, Jainism, Flying ******* Monster, whatevs.

something to do with the pagans ;)

" Put basically, any religion with more than one god, otherwise known as polytheism. Usually nature based, but not necessarily in a hippy "flower power" way. The term Pagan is usually applied to the old European pre-Christian religions of the Greeks/Romans, the Germanic tribes (such as the Vikings, Saxons and Danes etc) and the Celtic tribes. Wicca is a more modern blend of Paganism, that includes elements of all the above religions. Pagans can be found in all walks of life, from the Hippies through to Neo-Nazi groups and all in between. This goes to show that there are many forms and beliefs within Paganism.
Anton LaVey's form of Satanism includes many elements of paganism, almost an anti-Wicca.
Alot of Pagans attempt to hide their religion from their peers as pagans have been persecuted since the early days of Christianity, and as such some tend to have anti-Christian views.
That said, if they are known pagans, most pagans will quite gladly give time to help out people starting out on the pagan path and will talk to non-pagans about their views and beliefs.
Christmas and other Christian holidays are Pagan rip-offs "

" Put basically, any religion with more than one god, otherwise known as polytheism. Usually nature based, but not necessarily in a hippy "flower power" way. The term Pagan is usually applied to the old European pre-Christian religions of the Greeks/Romans, the Germanic tribes (such as the Vikings, Saxons and Danes etc) and the Celtic tribes. Wicca is a more modern blend of Paganism, that includes elements of all the above religions. Pagans can be found in all walks of life, from the Hippies through to Neo-Nazi groups and all in between. This goes to show that there are many forms and beliefs within Paganism.
Anton LaVey's form of Satanism includes many elements of paganism, almost an anti-Wicca.
Alot of Pagans attempt to hide their religion from their peers as pagans have been persecuted since the early days of Christianity, and as such some tend to have anti-Christian views.
That said, if they are known pagans, most pagans will quite gladly give time to help out people starting out on the pagan path and will talk to non-pagans about their views and beliefs.
Christmas and other Christian holidays are Pagan rip-offs "

Don't tell me that come from inside your head.......

Can you get your tools in. The ramp makes it easier
image.jpg

Glad you gave it a good look over before buying it.
I nearly bought one with a hole in the roof - not as funny!

Thought I might leave them on and hobble out of the van to confuse customers.

Then I got it home and noticed this.

View attachment 25313

What in Satan's glorious name does it even refer to?

What am I advertising? I like it. It stays, regardless. Orthodox Judaism, Jainism, Flying ******* Monster, whatevs.

thats just a targeting device for a hellfire missile that will be launched from some drone thousands of feet above you as you pootle down the road on monday. did you get your van off a bloke with a long beard by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thought it was funny my new van has disabled stickers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
whats the craic. things are going tight enough in ireland aswell.{recession and all that] bare ing this in mind, there s still room for a laugh though,right. the story posted today about the d i y er changing the toilet seat made me laugh. my best story. i was standing at the counter of the...
Replies
Views
BrianL
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock