Discuss thought i share a little homework with you! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be looking at around the 4k mark.
He would be better starting from scratch as it sounds a bit of a mish mash.
But as said he wants to flip as quick as poss & as cheap as poss.
The buyer can have the hassle in a few years as things go wrong,
Andy

How many days does everyone think this is? And what does everyone reckon the materials bill would be?

Stick to your price (Think it's to cheep) but if that's what your happy with ! £1500 tell him to use the chap down the road, cos the next job he will be expecting done cheaper !! You've given him what you want stick to it , or walk away

How many days does everyone think this is? And what does everyone reckon the materials bill would be?

depends if it needs re piping but around about a 4 days to a week

Last edited:
thinking 2 weeks in all, back and forth. rads off rads on etc.
then the soil needs moving, new supplies to new bath install.
i know there will be ad ons vexpected!!!!!!!!

thinking 2 weeks in all, back and forth. rads off rads on etc.
then the soil needs moving, new supplies to new bath install.
i know there will be ad ons vexpected!!!!!!!!

Labour only then, and at a serious push.

Get him to go with the chap down the road, then pull his pants down to fix all his leaks and straighten up all his pipework, level the rads and un-ID the boiler.

Labour only then, and at a serious push.
i wont do labour only!!

he can supply rads and suite, possibly boiler, minimal loss that way, but if they go wrong its his problem!.
the rest i supply and mark up or not interested.

Get him to go with the chap down the road, then pull his pants down to fix all his leaks and straighten up all his pipework, level the rads and un-ID the boiler.

i will just employ him and be there at end of every day then chuck him the wage only.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to thought i share a little homework with you! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Replies
Views
ShowerSmellProblems
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back