Currently reading:
This is what makes it all so worthwhile.....

Discuss This is what makes it all so worthwhile..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

My customer baked me a double chocolate birthday cake and a tub of chocolate brownies. What a surprise and I feel like a fat pig tonight after eating it!

2013-04-01 12.52.03.jpg

No she just didnt have anymore girly candles for him so she didnt think hed like them ! Its a new concept for her accomodating for the gays !

I had a huge easter egg given to me by a customer on Friday, created an awkward atmosphere as she gave the electrician a tiny Smarties one!

I had a huge easter egg given to me by a customer on Friday, created an awkward atmosphere as she gave the electrician a tiny Smarties one!

The size of the egg shows the amount of knowledge and skill in the person

happy birthday again colin,hope you had a great day BTW where my cake,do we all get a slice LOL

Had a huge plate of home-made onion bhajis off an Indian customer once. Was eating them all afternoon and took the rest home.

wifey made corn beef pie today been out all day working on the fender,racking it out,absoulutly frozen coming in it was boiling hot lovely grub

Happy birthday Colin, Will it be a Scottish national holiday now?

wifey made corn beef pie today been out all day working on the fender,racking it out,absoulutly frozen coming in it was boiling hot lovely grub
I might as well live alone with the stupid rota my other half works, I look in the cupboards and can't find anything to eat but she can make a 3 course meal out of the same things. I'd be living on processed food if it wasn't for her.

I might as well live alone with the stupid rota my other half works, I look in the cupboards and can't find anything to eat but she can make a 3 course meal out of the same things. I'd be living on processed food if it wasn't for her.
mine bought me the fender out of her savings must be love

mine bought me the fender out of her savings must be love

Mine took a life insurance policy out on me, now that's love.

Had a huge plate of home-made onion bhajis off an Indian customer once. Was eating them all afternoon and took the rest home.

I've had similar grub off a Indian customer. It was rank I left it in their loft.

I've had similar grub off a Indian customer. It was rank I left it in their loft.
This one was a B&Q customer who wanted me to fit her new filter tap on my way home from working there which then led to me and my brother fitting a new kitchen for her. When we were taking down the old extractor hood above her cooker it slipped from my grasp and hit him on the head, it was dripping with thick grease along the edge. He wasn't happy and refused to eat the bhajis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to This is what makes it all so worthwhile..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back