Discuss This is what makes it all so worthwhile..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

My customer baked me a double chocolate birthday cake and a tub of chocolate brownies. What a surprise and I feel like a fat pig tonight after eating it!

2013-04-01 12.52.03.jpg

No she just didnt have anymore girly candles for him so she didnt think hed like them ! Its a new concept for her accomodating for the gays !

I had a huge easter egg given to me by a customer on Friday, created an awkward atmosphere as she gave the electrician a tiny Smarties one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to This is what makes it all so worthwhile..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Is this set up correct: Attic stop valve turns off the cold water to my bathroom (I think it is the rising main in the attic which...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock