Search the forum,

Discuss Thermostatic shower bar replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

My brother in law has a thermostatic shower bar that will not maintain set temperature and the guy who fitted it about 12 months ago doesn’t want to know about it and will not come to repair it even though he is not trying to get it done for free. Are the fittings from the shower bar to wall standard sizes and a universal fit as this one has fitting centres of 150mm, and he has asked if I would fit him a new one in its place. There is no name or anything on the one fitted so a change of shower bar may seem the easiest. Any info would be appreciated.

Yep 150mm centres are standard

Something like a Mira or bristan

Reply to Thermostatic shower bar replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock