Discuss Thermal printer paper 57×30. Fits Kane, Anton and Testo. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GerrythePlumber

£8 for 5 rolls. £15 for 10. £28 for 20. Send text to 07763778581 with your details. Paypal is preffered.

Attachments

• 20140805_134139.jpg
    20140805_134139.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 34
All thermal rolls (57 x30 ) fit pdq machines and printers for fga you can get a box of 20 for £10 out of makro

All thermal rolls (57 x30 ) fit pdq machines and printers for fga you can get a box of 20 for £10 out of makro

I was unaware of this. We don't all have a Makro handy. Bearing in mind how much you would pay in a Plumbers merchants and that, I have postage costs, and obviously would like to make a profit on sales. What would you suggest as a reasonable price for 20?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thermal printer paper 57×30. Fits Kane, Anton and Testo. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
S
please PM your offer for the lot & contact details if interested based in london delivery/collection MAPRESS COPPER 14 X 54mm MALE IRON...
Replies
Views
just got some replacement printer paper for a kane infra red printer 20 rolls delivered for £15.53 from mr paper.co.uk
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock