Discuss There's something wrong with my daughter.... Part 2. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

She's the prawn of my loins.....

11102010_720065108119634_3893951096060439241_o.jpg

I already have an insight into this young lasses mental health from a fairly recent post on facebook.........i think that the poor girl inherited from a biologically corrupt gene pool.........may god have mercy on her......but other than that she seems to be a typical paddy live wire on acid:smile:

she looks a lovely girl,does she want to be corrupted?:nono:

I think you're very mistaken on who would corrupt who.....

I already have an insight into this young lasses mental health from a fairly recent post on facebook.........i think that the poor girl inherited from a biologically corrupt gene pool.........may god have mercy on her......but other than that she seems to be a typical paddy live wire on acid:smile:

She's English, born in Sarf Lahndun, lives in Wolverhampton.

Or should that be exists in Wolverhampton. ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to There's something wrong with my daughter.... Part 2. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock