Discuss the plumbers tax safe plan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

erj

Gas Engineer
I see the Gov has set up a amnesty, so we can declear the money we have hidden away.
Great that is all we need the tax man after money we do not have ( well I dont have any any way)
Why have they picked on us have they been reading the press too much:confused:. PLUMBERS MAKE £100,000 A YEAR!.

Woo hoo I cant wait for the tax man to investigate me, every year they give me a lurverly tax rebate and now I know that when I am investigated they will go through my books like a fine tooth combe,
I will get me tesco carrier bags out with me books in ready in anticipation. This means that they can sort out me paperwork I wont get charged and I bet I will get more rebates, well chuffed.

To be honest I believe that the truth of the matter is that the Tax office is under so much pressure to collect taxes and so underfunded and understaffed this must be a government ploy to see how gullible we all are, So I will not be declaring my 5 bank accounts in switzerland (same banks used by top politicians and royalty) or the island I own in the carribean, which I let politicians use. May be they should look at the big corporations, Banks and politicians, and also companies that claim to be non profit making, and charities I mean they have got to be tax dodgers

hit the nail on the head way that one all these big corporte companys who get away way it is shocking.
the government makes threats to banks they threaten to set up in another country and avoid even more tax its the banks who run this country not that vermin of a party who are in power just now.
have noticed thres been no mention of relief on fuel duty we willk just have to accept even more beep from these people in power

Had a letter from our accountants Friday . There coming...........
Good job we have investigation insurance

Hi mate hope all goes okay for you, i really do feel we do get picked on though, let us know how it goes please, i reckon its just a matter of time for me to get a visit too, good luck,

Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to the plumbers tax safe plan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock