Discuss the boat race in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to the boat race in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
I have an ecoflam minor 60/80 oil fired central heating burner which is refusing to start. I have changed the burner nozzle but don't seem to be...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am renting at the moment. Our boiler is an Ideal System 15. Within an hour or two of moving in and turning the heat on the boiler...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I’m after some replacement roller wheels, not necessarily the whole roller units. The shower unit was made by Biava - pretty old, around 20 years...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm looking for a bit of advice. First, I'm not a plumber, 2nd it's not a house, it's on a boat (probably doesn't make any difference). Maybe...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock