Search the forum,

Discuss Biava Shower Roller Wheels in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I’m after some replacement roller wheels, not necessarily the whole roller units. The shower unit was made by Biava - pretty old, around 20 years, I should imagine. It doesn't look like parts are easily available as I've looked pretty hard and contacted a number of online sellers.

Some of the wheels have fallen off over the years, so the shower doors don't close or open smoothly or easily.

The roller units don’t actually attach to the glass of the door, but rather screw into the metal frame around the glass (see photos below). The rollers are grooved.

Roller diameter A = 25mm
Wheel thickness B = 8mm

The centre hole in the bearing race is 5mm in diameter – this isn’t threaded, just smooth and the screw goes through this and screws into the plastic bracket that holds both rollers. The screws also sit within a bevel, so they are not proud of of the bearing.

Any advice or help greatly appreciated.

Rob

Attachments

• w1.jpg
    w1.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 5
  • w2.jpg
    w2.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 5
  • w3.jpg
    w3.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 5
  • w4.jpg
    w4.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 5
  • w5.jpg
    w5.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 6
  • w6.jpg
    w6.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 3

Reply to Biava Shower Roller Wheels in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock