Discuss That time of year again in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

20191225_104058.jpg
Table ready but where's the food?
Merry Christmas everyone and a happy New year.

Reply to That time of year again in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Merry (almost) Christmas PlumbersForums.net! It is already that time of year again when we say Merry (almost Christmas) to TilersForums.com...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be...
Replies
Views
H
Wishing everyone on tgmhis forum a very happy Christmas!! I am working on a combi boiler which has problem with heating only. Water is heating...
Replies
Views
Just had a new worcester bosch. 1000 combi boiler to replace 18yr old vokera. No problems with new boiler. Enquiring about yearly maintenance /...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock