Discuss That moment when ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
You drive into a multi story car park in a van and forget you have a roof rack CRUNCH !!!!

Silly me:75:

poor hammers scrapped the rack?

A few months ago there was a women in a high 4x4 stuck at the top of the ramp at the barrier and the car wash team were removing her roof box !!! Feck knows where they were gonna put it coz the 4x4 was full of kids.

When I picked up the new company van complete with shiny new tube carriers I found myself wedged in an Asda car park hight barrier. I'd driven 8 miles and only popped in there for a poo!

Don't worry hammers we have all been there , I drove in to the council tip once with my ladders on the trailer resting at 45 degrees on the ladder rack at the front of the trailer . Wacked the council height bar thing lol , what a bloody noise , the little hitler jobs worth council guy came running out of his little hut and laughed saying I was the third that day lol

I drove into the multi storey car park at a shopping centre, forgetting that I had ladders clamped to the roof rack. It was fine until I'd got a fair way inside and the ladder clamp caught on the cable trays... Oh how I laughed.

I drove into the multi storey car park at a shopping centre, forgetting that I had ladders clamped to the roof rack. It was fine until I'd got a fair way inside and the ladder clamp caught on the cable trays... Oh how I laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to That moment when ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back