Discuss That moment when ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
You drive into a multi story car park in a van and forget you have a roof rack CRUNCH !!!!

Silly me:75:

poor hammers scrapped the rack?

:)Your not the first and you certainly won't be the last......lol regards Turnpin

A few months ago there was a women in a high 4x4 stuck at the top of the ramp at the barrier and the car wash team were removing her roof box !!! Feck knows where they were gonna put it coz the 4x4 was full of kids.

When I picked up the new company van complete with shiny new tube carriers I found myself wedged in an Asda car park hight barrier. I'd driven 8 miles and only popped in there for a poo!

Don't worry hammers we have all been there , I drove in to the council tip once with my ladders on the trailer resting at 45 degrees on the ladder rack at the front of the trailer . Wacked the council height bar thing lol , what a bloody noise , the little hitler jobs worth council guy came running out of his little hut and laughed saying I was the third that day lol

I drove into the multi storey car park at a shopping centre, forgetting that I had ladders clamped to the roof rack. It was fine until I'd got a fair way inside and the ladder clamp caught on the cable trays... Oh how I laughed.

I drove into the multi storey car park at a shopping centre, forgetting that I had ladders clamped to the roof rack. It was fine until I'd got a fair way inside and the ladder clamp caught on the cable trays... Oh how I laughed.

I can't go to my local park because of those bloody height thingys.

Now we're getting TRIPLE posts!!! Any idea what's causing this anyone???

Conveniently situated at the bottom of your garden?!

Not far off! About 5 minutes drive away. Nice little estate with electrical, tiling, decorating trade counters plus Screwfix. Only thing missing is a plumbers merchant...

Conveniently situated at the bottom of your garden?!

Not far off! About 5 minutes drive away. Nice little estate with electrical, tiling, decorating trade counters plus Screwfix. Only thing missing is a plumbers merchant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to That moment when ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock