Discuss TFi demo jar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
As anyone else received one of these from Fernox?
at least now I can show people how they work before we fit them.
image.jpg

Nope I'm feeling left out :D

I would rather have colonic irrigation than have to show customers how things work, they just need to accept my advice and let me crack on with the job :)

I would rather have colonic irrigation than have to show customers how things work, they just need to accept my advice and let me crack on with the job :)

After all that's what they pay us for, in my field I`d only get 2 jobs a day done if I had to show them how the things work, it`s bad enough doing a job for "an engineer" answering all their questions.

Last edited:
Definitely worth getting hold of one. The demo jar will impress some people and you might get win more jobs compared to another plumber just coming in with a take it or leave it quote.
Nearly every person I mention Magnetic filters to, just don't have a clue what they are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TFi demo jar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock