Discuss Tax Return, The Pressure is ON in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

village idiot

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Have been meaning to submit my Tax Returns but just kept postponding it. So yesterday when I got back home, I decided to go through with the submission and payment. BUT I CANNOT FIND MY GATEWAY ID & PASSWORD????
I know exactly where I always leave it, but now there is no trace of it? There is no way I can now get these information by post and meet the 31st deadline. Idiot is an understatement.
I am going to take the day off and turn out every cupboard, drawer, etc. I will go through every single sheet of paper in every file till I locate it. This is not good. Should've submitted (or attempted to submit) earlier. That way this problem would have been averted. I can already see the fines and penalties building up. What a plunker

What you should do is give up work, pay no tax, pay no council tax, get the rent paid for you, get a free car, plasma tvs in every room and sit on your arris all day every day telling everyone how hard you've got it.
yes I've had a bad day.

What you should do is give up work, pay no tax, pay no council tax, get the rent paid for you, get a free car, plasma tvs in every room and sit on your arris all day every day telling everyone how hard you've got it.
yes I've had a bad day.

Doing HA work again Adam?

Yes. And today's fat slob decided that she didn't want her boiler changed if she's not getting new radiators too. All the way to Frome for begger all. Such ungrateful people it's like another world.

Just as well Village Idiot is rushing to pay his tax then - slobs don't feed and house themselves you know!

(see what I did there?)

Yes. And today's fat slob decided that she didn't want her boiler changed if she's not getting new radiators too. All the way to Frome for begger all. Such ungrateful people it's like another world.

Sounds like a typical Fromemite to me, remember I lived there for 2 and a bit years, couldn`t get out fast enough.

Theres absolutely nothing there. It's like the back end of beyond!

Only the river and the rugby club. But there is one of the smallest pubs I`ve ever been in 30 minutes up the road, only sell`s cider though so no good for you mate. Sits around 10 people. lol

Mine was a grueler doing mine , I had to drive to accountants 20 minutes away drink a coffee listen to her go through it all sign it then drive all way back , needed a lay down afterwards I can tel ya

I must be really sad, my end of year is April. All accounts are completed by July and all taxes paid, when I sit on the beach in the summer I know I can afford to.

Just before every end of vat quarter I pay every account I owe, Ocd ???? Or just I hate owing money ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tax Return, The Pressure is ON in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock