Discuss Tapatalk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently got an iPhone and have discovered Tapatalk for looking at this form don't have to load the old PC up any more for a quick nosey! These IPhones r great

I have it but can't work out how to start a new post.

Use the three squares ontop of eavh other to reply to a thread. For a new thread go to whichever forum it is arms/central heating/ whatever. ..and top right hand side should be a pic of a pen. Tap that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tapatalk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Just a quick question on common ducts for gas laundry appliances. I have recently looked at a gas ironer which shared a common duct with 2...
Replies
Views
I have discovered a very old end feed 22mm t connector under the bath is very gently weeping water. It’s in a place and with pipework that are...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock