Discuss T80 Triton low pressure in morning in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Morning,

We installed a t80 from a t90 in December as it was the only black shower they had. Its been a diasaster as the pressure in our area is not strong enough as it runs off the mains.

We can't shower first thing in the morning usually after 9am is our best chance as it's always low pressure then the water has one temperature boiling hot no way of lowering or cooling it, if i cool it to much it switches to low pressure.

Is there anything I can do to have a shower before 9am?

I’m guessing you have low water pressure and with everyone else using it first thing in the morning it’s tripping the shower out ?

Reply to T80 Triton low pressure in morning in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals...
Replies
Views
Hi, After years of using a pumped electric shower (Triton t80 pumped), it's now dying and I'd like to replace it with a 'normal' mixer shower...
Replies
Views
N
Hi, I’m new to the forum and would really appreciate some advice on this problem I have with my bathroom cold water pressure. We recently moved...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Hello - am hoping someone out there can offer some advice... I've been living in a split level 1st & 2nd floor masionette for two months, which...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock