Discuss T20 Riello pump tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicno1

Gas Engineer
Don't suppose anybody wants to sell me their Riello T20 pump gauge set???? Can't seem to get them here only in the States!!!

regards

Nothing at all got one or two!
they look rather good that's all and a mate has one he bought back last year and it's just in my opinion a little easier to use!

I just googled it to see what it looked like and was presented with an image of tamz.... Does that mean it's really old??

designed by merkins for merkins who can't tell the difference between their guages....

T20_large2.gif

and for merkins that can't spell gauge :)

I bought my draught gauge from a lad in the states 5 years ago, as they were some £60 plus over here and I got it for £20 inc postage and it arrived in 3 days!!!

and for merkins that can't spell gauge :)

Told you all before! Everyone has a small measure of dyslexia. Mine occurs with that particular word and also guard. Or is it gaurd? I honestly stumble over them two.

Every single time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to T20 Riello pump tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock