Search the forum,

Discuss t bar allen keys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snap On / Blue point

Don`t waste your brass on anything else

i got a load from the Grundfoss rep for my guys a few yrs back, you dont ask you dont get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to t bar allen keys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
M
If I dropped an Allen key down a drain, do I have to get it out? What happens if I don't will stuff just build up around it and eventually block...
Replies
Views
B
Need to remove the spout on a Franke Olympus tap. I have removed the hot/cold previously with an allen key and the spout kit has a 2.5mm allen key...
Replies
Views
Bob Hope
B
Hi everyone, I am looking to see if anyone has purchased a bar shower where the hot is incoming from the right and cold coming from the left...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Sorry I'm not a plumber so go easy on me. I have a triton shower (see images) below, I don't know the model as it was here before me...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock