Discuss survey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinplumba

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
any RGI'S been asked by email to fill out a survey about gas safe ??
have received this an wondering if its legit or not ??

As a registered gas engineer you will no doubt have had contact with Gas Safe. We are very interested to hear your views on the service Gas Safe Register is providing to you and how satisfied you are with these services. We have therefore asked Accent, an independent market research agency, to conduct an online survey on our behalf.

I would be extremely grateful if you could take the time to complete this survey which you can do by clicking on the link below. The survey should only take a few minutes to complete and you don’t have to complete it in one go; you can return to it at any point before you submit it.
The research is being carried out according to the Code of Conduct of the Market Research Society and also the Data Protection Act which means that any answers you give will be anonymous.
Please click on the link below to start the survey.
[DLMURL="http://survey2.accent-mr.com/Survey8/2196m10x.aspx?urn=LCkBP68Fr2kJ"]Start Survey[/DLMURL]
Please complete the survey by 31st May if you can. Any responses received after that will still be included as we are carrying out this survey on a regular basis.
If you have any queries regarding the survey please contact Katrina Van Loon at Accent ([email protected]).
Yours sincerely
Ross McTaggart
Gas Safe Register

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems a bit iffy to me. I clicked the link and the questions asked were very silly. And the emails are not gas safe email addresses.

I would say a def scam

shoot********i filled one in???????

awww mate - well, look, if they send a bloke round who wants to put a spoon under yer plums and asks you to cough, it's defo a scam.

dunno, but the mr could indicate market research (perhaps hired by gas safe to do research, why, i don't know). course, "mr" could also denote "money robbers","munter rehab" or something else a bit worrying.

anyone tried googling the firm -accent market research? hold on - just did, they might've asked some dopey questions, but it looks as though they're bonafide - they apparently do work for some big firms, look quite professional.

Accent: full service market research agency in London, Edinburgh, Bristol

You could always PM GasSafePR. They are a registered user on the forum and will be able to tell you if it is legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to survey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock