Discuss Supporting speedfit pipes under 1st floor floorboards in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi.

What would you recommend for pipe support whilst running 15mm central heating pipes parallel to floor joists?

My idea is to screw wood supports perpendicular to the joists and clip the pipes to the top, or, screw-in wood supports with 22mm holes and pass through the pipe.

When the pipe needs to pass through a joist I'll be using 22m holes or notches and that'll be some support there.

I have four 4-port rail manifolds to go under there two - also a good idea to support with wood screwed between the joists?

Thanks!

David

Reply to Supporting speedfit pipes under 1st floor floorboards in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I managed to push two 15mm pex pipes through the underfloor space of a second floor. They go (on a straight run between two parallel joists)...
Replies
Views
I am about to insulate a suspended timber groundfloor in a 1930s semi. The joists are 2"x5" with about 400mm of air space below. The pipes...
Replies
Views
I need to run central heating pipe horizontally under the floorboards of an upper floor. I need to go through only one 75mm wide beam, but I'm...
Replies
Views
Parents have had a steel beam put into their hallway ceiling to adequately support landing and stairs. This means that the waste from a sink and...
Replies
Views
I'm renovating a house. Can barely get ANY tradesman (I need alot of work done). Did all my own electrics - now for plumbing! I want to use six...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock