Discuss Super moon..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

The next full moon is a super moon innit?

A bleeding huge one?

Could probably explain the moon staring idiotswe've had posting lately!

And now my bloody stupid bristle nosed pleccy has got his head pinned under a log!

It's a fish, Mas. One of a pair. They grow up to about 5-6". I've two which, as it turns out are a breeding pair. I've 5 littluns from their last spawn. This morning I found another clutch of eggs. I got shot of them.

Captain stupid there keeps looking for them.

20161105_190040.jpg

how rude, one should respect those who give their services free of charge, 24/7, all weathers etc etc.

I do, especially as I dont like shouts at night in the rain :)

I'm looking forward to the special moon. It's meant to be good for catching big common carp so I shall be fishing. Monday the 14th I think it is isn't it?

Ps lame good to see you. I was starting to worry about you!

Ps lame good to see you. I was starting to worry about you!

knee op 11 days back, been watching all my boxed sets, went back to work day 9, only local and servicing standing up, found the laptop this weekend, so getting back to normal.

Read the above out loud then consider the other option > Nice lady and warm bed.

Know which one I`d take given the choice.

Bearing in mind Adams lady of choice is KK...... I actually think that the boy has actually made the same decision the rest of us would under those circumstances. ...

Bearing in mind Adams lady of choice is KK...... I actually think that the boy has actually made the same decision the rest of us would under those circumstances. ...

You telling me the daft sod married a KK lookalike?

He wouldn't fantasise about KK if he had one at home.

Kate is a lovely woman with the patience of a saint.

#13, I did say nice lady mate which is not something I would say about KK`s looks or mannerisms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Super moon..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We had a bathroom fitted on the ground floor over the past couple weeks, including a new wall hung radiator in there. Unfortunately for...
Replies
Views
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock