Discuss super fire 2 and bottles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen my Surefire still having a very tiny flame burning deep inside the nozzle after I had turned it off. I now take a look for the flame each time I turn it off & I unscrew the cylinder even if I have to walk away for a short while.
On another fire hazard point that I raised long ago, - Don't leave your drill batteries near steel wool! If the battery contacts touch the steel wool it goes up in flames. I once did this when moving stuff in back of van.

Don't leave your drill batteries near steel wool! If the battery contacts touch the steel wool it goes up in flames. I once did this when moving stuff in back of van.

I heard that a few years ago and me and my apprentice tested the theory on a quiet day.

i never unscrew however i do think rothenpants super fire series is utter pap.

What others are around though? The only ones I see are rothenberger and everywhere sells the bottles so it just makes sense.

I have had mine now for about 4-5 years the head wobbles a bit but still works perfectly. (I did do mainly service and maintenance for 3-4 years so It didn't get loads of use)

I always lock the button on it but never take the bottle off. I've been in a few vans over the years that smell of gas in the morning where someone had left the button unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to super fire 2 and bottles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock