Search the forum,

Discuss subbing prices anyone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFGplumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
What's the going rate for a bbu to combi? I know it's going to vary a bit just a rough idea would be handy.
It would be for a local housing association.

With vertical flue? Condense pump? Long gas run? Give me a rough idea and I'll work it out on my price list.

With vertical flue? Condense pump? Long gas run? Give me a rough idea and I'll work it out on my price list.

Boiler in airing cupboard, through the roof kit, new gas run say 4.5m, condensate into ajacent bathroom, prv run same direction.

2 days. We also get an additional £52 for a flush on every install. Not a powerflush.

How much extra for new lock shields & trvs on 6 rads?

am I too assume the prices you quoted don't include fittings, pipe & sundries?

How much extra for new lock shields & trvs on 6 rads?

am I too assume the prices you quoted don't include fittings, pipe & sundries?

No I don't pay for anything! I'd get a sack of fittings and 4 lengths of each on a bbu to combi unless the gas run is excessive. Rad valves are an additional £31 for up to 7 pairs. Where they get their numbers from is anyone's guess!

Does this include a roofer for the flue or do you do it yourself

Scaffold up on every vertical install. I'm up there like a rat up a drainpipe! Builder can do the roof bit but it costs 12 quid off of your install. That's a box of **** and kingsize mars bar!!

Scaffold up on every vertical install. I'm up there like a rat up a drainpipe! Builder can do the roof bit but it costs 12 quid off of your install. That's a box of **** and kingsize mars bar!!

No scaffold round these parts, up the hook over like a squirrel apparently

Is it a one off job or what? I prefer the full heating jobs. Better dosh and more tube!:lipsrsealed2:

Last one i done was £750 for a full install

That included all trunking , painting any visible pipes and if a cylinder came out the cupboard had to be painted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to subbing prices anyone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the depth of my cupboard is larger than this. The issue, however, is that the waste pipe which leads from the sink (next door cupboard) comes out quite a...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I have just looked back through the regs this seems to have changed and it isn't mentioned now. It now mentions if at high level it should be discharged...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock