Discuss stratford upon avon apprentice/plumbers mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sengaul

ow do,

From reading through the forums i know you guys probably see a lot of people asking if anyone needs an apprentice or plumbers mate for the odd day here and there. I debated whether to post asking the very same questions, but you don't know unless you ask so as you can see i decided to post.

I am 33 years old and recently gained my C&G 6129 lvl2 and water regs, living in stratford upon avon but willing to travel, I would like to gain more practical experience so i can gain NVQ 2.

thanks for reading.

Can you not just jump in at the deep end and go self employed?

Its what I did when I was 29.

I should of mentioned that at the moment I am self employed, working 4 days sub contracted to a boat building company, and doing what plumbing i can when not doing the boats, in the new year i'm going to take the plunge and concentrate on the pumbing but i'm looking to get some experience one or two days a week untill then.

There's about 150 plumbers and plumbing companies advertising in the local pages where i live and i am calling every single one of them to try and get a job as a plumber's mate, maybe you should try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to stratford upon avon apprentice/plumbers mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock