Currently reading:
strange things you find scary

Discuss strange things you find scary in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was rob but tapatalk current version is awful so I veered away From ukpf. I'm sooooo sorry. Oh stan made me admin on his group after I was abusive to a traveller! Stans group is ok tho mist of u brenders are on there

Some nice guys aswell Allen lol. Good to see sticking up.

I noticed you put a pic up guy of a boiler in a crammed space n I noticed it was a WB . Lol

I see your busy on the day of the course ermi lol

I was rob but tapatalk current version is awful so I veered away From ukpf. I'm sooooo sorry. Oh stan made me admin on his group after I was abusive to a traveller! Stans group is ok tho mist of u brenders are on there

haha he didnt make me one though, imagine if i was eh...

Be a joke. FB group that's not affiliated by mau running a course on subject they know f a about its Amazeballs. I'm running an OFTEC course tomorrow from my grant installers group. I'm promoting the oil combi and worsters jacket design.

Be a joke. FB group that's not affiliated by mau running a course on subject they know f a about its Amazeballs. I'm running an OFTEC course tomorrow from my grant installers group. I'm promoting the oil combi and worsters jacket design.

You've now been FR on facebook, thou I aint ever watching cow conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to strange things you find scary in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock