Discuss strange things you find scary in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your relative from the past with a whip in his hand. lol

my missus when I hear someone say " you need to listen up madam" or words to that effect, I just duck n weave till clear of the fallout zone :)

Cows....

AND LOOK WHERE I LIVE!

Home sat.jpg

Notice the sheep are kept farthest away from your home, is there something your not telling us ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to strange things you find scary in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock