Discuss Strange noise - Macdee Wirquin Neo Air zero leak trap in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I had a Macdee Wirquin Neo Air zero leak trap fitted in a sink vanity unit in April this year. Today it has started making a noise which sounds like a whale blowing air through it's blowhole!! It's 'blowing every few minutes and is loud enough for me to hear from the room next door
Any ideas what this could be, and how it can be fixed please?
Thank you

Do / have you had problems with the sink draining?

Reply to Strange noise - Macdee Wirquin Neo Air zero leak trap in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All! Bought a house recently, and we have been having the most frustrating issue with a very loud humming noise that intermittently comes and...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Been having a real saga and head scratching situation. I originally had 1 problem, and now 2. Original issue: Air being built up in...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Having unblocked the central heating pipes and radiators and got them working again, today I started the process of giving my CH a good clean. It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock