Discuss Strange black residue in bath in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Combi unfortunately

Its still possible to have tank fed cold, if the combi was a conversion from an old open vent system done on the cheap. Those old tanks are also the ones most likely to without lids. The perished rubber theory is probably a better one though.

Its still possible to have tank fed cold, if the combi was a conversion from an old open vent system done on the cheap. Those old tanks are also the ones most likely to without lids. The perished rubber theory is probably a better one though.

Good point well made sorry I was just thinking "we definitely did not shoot this delicious plump-breasted pigeon."

That's how where fitted in the eightys Ray, I remember it well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Strange black residue in bath in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock