Discuss Stolen tools Look out! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

woodytheplumber

one of the local lads I sometimes do a bit of work has his van emptied in Farsley in Leeds lastnight so if anyone local to leeds has a full Milwaukee holdall full of hand tools various benders various Milwaukee tools offered on the cheep could you let me know please cheers Jacob

I know I have mentioned this before and yes there's not much chance of sending your tools again , but you MUST have your post code on them, rozzers give you them back immediately .

Hope you you get them back pal

guy cam into a site offering joiner tools as he was retiring (about 22/4 ish) ????
told him wasnt interested but said joiners were next door.
off he went ...then heard couple off shouts thuds n screams.
turned out he had stole the tools frae site along road week before n the joiner had transferred to ours.
Amazing the amount of times he fell down the stairs while resisting arrest ;).
No sympathy for tool theives ;)

guy cam into a site offering joiner tools as he was retiring (about 22/4 ish) ????
told him wasnt interested but said joiners were next door.
off he went ...then heard couple off shouts thuds n screams.
turned out he had stole the tools frae site along road week before n the joiner had transferred to ours.
Amazing the amount of times he fell down the stairs while resisting arrest ;).
No sympathy for tool theives ;)

i know of 2 plumbers who had there tools stolen and then a young lad tryed to sell them back to them. He slipped on a banana skin and broke both his legs.

sorry to here about the theft brother,
remember what goes around comes around, im sure they will get what's due to them
good luck and I hope your mate gets is tools back

Check the next local car boot sale in your area, you might find them for sale there.I know a plasterer who got all his tools back with help of policeman from some pikey trying to sell them along with other people's tools.

Good luck

personally I empty it ever night I leave the screw/ clip and fixing cases in but all tools go in to the lockup don't even leave the van vault full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stolen tools Look out! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock