Search the forum,

Discuss starting my NVQ and hoping to find an apprenticeship next year Bournemouth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

danielpb

Dear All - after a career of 18 years as a successful chef I am embarking on college to retrain. I am hoping to find someone willing to take me on next year for an apprenticeship. I am 35 years old, hard working and extremely keen to learn. I am not work shy! I am reliable and punctual. In my career to date I have been very successful and always aimed high and take pride in the final product as well as work clean and always hit financial targets. I will take this same ethos into the next chapter of my work. I am based in Bournemouth and would be grateful to meet any potential employers for an informal chat. I start my NVQ level one in a few weeks. I am paying top dollar to do this course, many people have said that it is not worth while but I am optimistic and hope to drive forward and succeeded. If you feel that you would like to invest in a mature student or offer me the chance to get some experience for my evidence file please do reply.

Many Thanks

Daniel

Think I'd prefer to be a successful chef!

Good luck anyways.

Likewise! If I were 16 again, I'd be heading off to catering college.

Daniel, best of luck with you new career, hope it's everything you dream of...

The market is saturated with plumbers, sparkies, decorators and other tradesmen, the only way to make it is to create a good reputation and sound customer base. Remember there's no substitute for experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to starting my NVQ and hoping to find an apprenticeship next year Bournemouth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock