Discuss stanley tool bag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

supper plumb

erjade 006.jpgMy new tool bag Im soo happy filling it up today but its still heavy
even went and done my ferst job with it today and its a easy life being able to put my hand on each tool when i needed it:yes:

this isnt the only set of tools lol
I have power tools other hand tools plastering tools
painting tools
tiling tools :bigcry:
some flooring tools wish i only had one tool kit too
But this is my main tool bag thats got my most my plumbing kit in

It is LDF use it on a compressed air system in a work shop and the other bottler is cleaner

its a nice bag just smaller then im used too but on the pluss side means and cant fill it with crap

they all fail after a while i use 2 bg toolboxes tough and durable

If i dont need to carry it its staying in the van! cant be asked with 101 tools on the job only hand full of them being used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to stanley tool bag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
I've a few bags all set up for different job types and all but my hot works tote all well past their use by date. I tend to stick to Stanley...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Back