Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Stabbed myself in the groin with a bradawl in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Well upper , inner thigh but groin is funnier.

Full force, really painful, can't walk properly.

Sacked off work as I can take a hint. Beer and Indian time.

Happy Tuesday to y'all.

:D could off been worse

Reactions: rpm
Ouch!
did you finish the job?

I feel your pain in a way, i managed to stab myself in the face last night, i was sat chilling out after a hard day and for some reason had a pair of sharp pointed Sissors in my hands that i was playing with and had my two fingers right through the holes.
I forgot i had them and had a sudden urgent itch on my cheek and thrust my hand up to my face and stabbed myself at the top of my cheekbone.
Just a tiny dot of blood but it hurt!

Ouch!
did you finish the job?

I feel your pain in a way, i managed to stab myself in the face last night, i was sat chilling out after a hard day and for some reason had a pair of sharp pointed Sissors in my hands that i was playing with and had my two fingers right through the holes.
I forgot i had them and had a sudden urgent itch on my cheek and thrust my hand up to my face and stabbed myself at the top of my cheekbone.
Just a tiny dot of blood but it hurt!
Sorry mate, but I nearly spat my tea out reading this
I thought it was only me that did that sort of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stabbed myself in the groin with a bradawl in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock