Discuss Sponsored thread - Ideal Vogue boilers price down, warranty up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

We get lots of "what the best boiler" threads on the forum, and there are always as many answers as there are posters. I would be the first to say that it's horses for courses - there is no single boiler or brand which is best for every circumstance and budget.

However, the holy grail of boiler manufacturers is to make an appliance that ticks the boxes the vast majority of the time - so often that its the "go to" boiler for most installs.

I'll go out on a limb and say that the nearest to this holy grail on the combi market at the moment is the Ideal Vogue combi. It has the best mix of price, performance and warranty that you can buy.

• From the feedback we have received from forum users, the design and build quality are sound.
  • The warranty has just been extended to 10 years out-of-the-box. No need to be an approved installer, or join a scheme or fit an over-priced branded filter.
  • The only complaints that we had in the past was that it was too expensive. Well, the prices have just come down by £100 per boiler!

26 Kw Vogue combi - £599 + VAT
32 Kw Vogue combi - £699 + VAT
40 Kw Vogue combi - £799 + VAT
Horizontal flue £49 + VAT

Just to put the icing on the cake - buy a Vogue boiler from us before the end of October, and enter our free draw for a [DLMURL="http://www.williams.uk.com/Vogue%20Holiday%20Promo.html"]shopping trip to New York[/DLMURL] this Christmas.

And best of all - your customer cannot buy at these prices. If you google the Ideal Vogue boilers, I don't think you will find it for within £150 of our price, and since we don't sell to the public, you can make a few quid on materials.

Free next business day delivery on orders over £100+VAT to the UK mainland, as always.

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
How long is offer on Ray. I would like to try them out.

The New York trip offer closes on 31st Oct, because the whole point is to have a pre-Xmas shopping jolly.

As for the price, I think the correct term is "whilst promotional stocks last". :) At least up to 31st Oct, but probably to Xmas.

A great deal though, 40kw top boiler for just over 1 K... i might replace my Vaillant ; )

Good news, I'm going round to finalise the boiler on a 40KW combi this saturday (the job is agreed) so may go this. Was looking for a cheaper combi. Was think Duotec so may have to compare costs.

On the subject of costs Ray - I am going to buy one of those larger powerflush units you sell. How much have I lost out on by not taking advantage of the early bird deal you offered on here?

Good news, I'm going round to finalise the boiler on a 40KW combi this saturday (the job is agreed) so may go this. Was looking for a cheaper combi. Was think Duotec so may have to compare costs.

We have the Duotec 40 at £699 + VAT, so its a ton cheaper, and a good boiler with 7 yr warranty.

On the subject of costs Ray - I am going to buy one of those larger powerflush units you sell. How much have I lost out on by not taking advantage of the early bird deal you offered on here?

£74 + VAT out of pocket Danny! You snooze... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - Ideal Vogue boilers price down, warranty up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another boiler suggestion post. 4 bed detached house built 20 years ago with cavity wall insulation and double glazing. 1 bathroom and separate...
Replies
Views
I'll pop this into the general advice forum as it seems the most active, but mods - feel free to move if there's somewhere more appropriate. Thank...
Replies
Views
Our current boiler is 19 years old (and a piece of Rubbish) Had a guy round today from Energy Options Solutions that offered us an Ideal 30kw Logic...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Evening Hopefully you're not sick of this type of question! I've had a few quotes for a boiler upgrade (going from a regular boiler (~15 yrs...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Dear Forum members, Hope that you are all doing well! We are thinking of moving our existing boiler from its cupboard to a bathroom corner to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock