Discuss Split large meter into six smaller meters. Who to contact? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will be paying a pretty heafty standing charge for the big meter so it may be more cost effective to get the grid to fit seperate u6's

They will be paying a pretty heafty standing charge for the big meter so it may be more cost effective to get the grid to fit seperate u6's

Can you go straight to the grid or do you have to go through current supplier?

Usually straight to the grid for the new supplies then pick who you want the meter from. If they remove the big meter they will return it to whoever the supplier is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Split large meter into six smaller meters. Who to contact? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’ve a conventional gas boiler and unvented water tank which is probably about 500l; it’s two mètres tall and about a meter across. I get good...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi folks. Sorry this is a long one. I'll try and keep it organised. Son has just moved into a purpose built (2013 ish) 4th floor apartment as a...
Replies
Views
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock