Discuss Sottini ceramic disc valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

craigskelly

I have a Sottini bath/shower mixer which uses a 1/4 ceramic disc valve. The retaining clip is broken allowing the spindle to rotate fully (not just 1/4 turn).
Does anyone know if it is possible to buy a new retaining clip or do I need to buy a new valve assembly (have been told Ideal Standard are compatible)

Normally replace the cartridge as a complete unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sottini ceramic disc valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I want to replace Aqualisa power shower to mixer shower to a std. mixer shower, however, the centres for the hot and cold are only 65mm. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
W
Hello all. I have fitted three new Saracen timed flow valves to existing shower rooms. But these valves are still allowing water to flow from...
Replies
Views
I'm in the process of refurbishing my bathroom. I'll be replacing the existing bath with a walk in shower. Will be installing a thermostatic...
Replies
Views
T
I am redoing my bathroom and not sure what the best way of doing my shower is which is in my bath, I want a rain shower and so I was thinking of...
Replies
Views
Thermostatic shower
T
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock