Discuss Sorry To Bring Up TRV's Again in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jaymc

Hello,

Still trawling through the web trying to educate myself!

I'll keep it simple

Q, Do I need TRV's and where?
Q, Whch manufacturer?
Q, Any suggestions for online purchase, or anywhere near Chester?

As with most things these days, I've seen arguments for and against

Cheers

Jay

1. Yes and preferably on a radiator
2. How much do you want to pay
3. Yes online purchases can be a good thing

So have i

every rad but one (heat leak normally bathroom)

danfoss ras-c2

depends which side to chester are you if your wrexham side pts

Thanks Newcastle Phill, very informative, hardly worth the effort of typing was it?

If you don't like the content, don't reply!

Thanks Newcastle Phill, very informative, hardly worth the effort of typing was it?

If you don't like the content, don't reply!

now a comment like that is not going to help you out on here so lighten up, or you wont last long!, and tbh i dont think theres anything wrong with his post and the same could be said about your post ;)

dont bit the hand thats giving you information

Its 11:30, nearly time for bed, and I'm trying to decide which poster to assist.

Hmm. Moving on...

Wasn't typed as maliciously as you appear to be reading it?
I guess if I didn't like his answer, I too could have ignored it, It appeared sarcastic to me, that's why I replied.

Wasn't typed as maliciously as you appear to be reading it?
I guess if I didn't like his answer, I too could have ignored it, It appeared sarcastic to me, that's why I replied.

you asked a question and got your answer but here you go (translated)

Do I need TRV's and where? : Yes and preferably on a radiator (yes as stated in building regs ,where else you going to put one?????)

Whch manufacturer? : How much do you want to pay ( there are hundreds of types/ manufacturers the top ones are honeywell,danfoss, drayton and ranging from £2 upto £300)

Any suggestions for online purchase, or anywhere near Chester? : Yes online purchases can be a good thing (but they can also be bad eg bits missing best thing to do is find a local plumbing merchants and go down)

hope this help and good night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sorry To Bring Up TRV's Again in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hello, I have had to replace my Vaillant 824/2E boiler as it was written off due to a leaking combustion...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Hello all, First of all, people on here seem to know what they're talking about. I've been through all the FAQs and common problems pages, plus...
Replies
Views
swansojb
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock