Search the forum,

Discuss Somebody made an error in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Best

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
676A78B4-A207-43A1-9AED-E894117B0038.jpeg
I can’t believe this roof job

Weird looking, isn’t it?
The fascia is just painted timber.
Roof is new I believe.
Take another close look.
It plays tricks with your eyes.
That's strange. Now I'm counting ridge tiles and things don't add up but my eyes are watering looking at it.

What is it?
Is the roof higher at one corner?
Now it looks like the fascia is in line with the window tops and brickwork so how can it taper?

That's strange. Now I'm counting ridge tiles and things don't add up but my eyes are watering looking at it.

What is it?
Is the roof higher at one corner?
Now it looks like the fascia is in line with the window tops and brickwork so how can it taper?

You are correct. If you look at the tapered fascia you will find the bottom of it is in line with the brickwork.
The roof is indeed higher at one corner or one side of the bungalow.
First time I viewed it was through a window and I thought the window glass was distorting my view. :)
I heard it is a Polish guy who did the new roof. :p

Reply to Somebody made an error in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
N
Have this boiler since last November and have given up on the installer and have another person coming this week. Supplier here in Ireland came...
Replies
Views
noxyireland
N
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
Hiya fellow gas engineer. Need some help on this boiler fault. Went out to this E133 Error on a Potterton Titanium 24 (GC: 47-393-39) I checked...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, I have a Bosch 35CDi, and today found all the lights flashing on the front. Normally I can reset the boiler, but this did not work. There...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock