Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Soil Pipes (rules and regulations) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cardigan

Hi

1. What are the rules in terms of:

1. What is allowed and how for plumbing the bath and sink waste pipes into the down spout of the soil pipe?

2. Where a separate soil pipe is put in and tapped into the main drains, does each pipe need to extend upwards to vent out of the roof?

TIA

look in building regs

Oh - OK, sorry about that I obviously mistook this site for a forum!

Definition - Forum - A public meeting place for open discussion - A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website

But - - for the help of future visitors seeking an answer to these questions the answer is:

1. It is allowed.
2. It is not required.

Says the kind, helpful, fellow citizen of humankind at Marley

Marley Plumbing and Drainage

Oh - OK, sorry about that I obviously mistook this site for a forum!

Definition - Forum - A public meeting place for open discussion - A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website
it is a forum, discuss at your leisure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Soil Pipes (rules and regulations) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock