Discuss So who's NOT having turkey on their table this year? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have never tried goose fat for cooking. I thought you were supposed to rub it on your chest. Or is is someone else's chest? I forget.

It is a panacea ray.
They even rub it on horses legs stops em going lame or helps with sprains and swelling or something along those lines

P.s ray the rubbing on chest thing was for chest colds. It was rubbed in with brown paper.
As you rub it in goose fat actually produces heat by somehow drawing more blood to the area. This phenomenon is what heals sprains and stuff quicker. Like a natural deep heat spray.

We been Bulgarian don't have turkey for Christmas but fine pork neck steaks + some lovely vegetables that are been out in a jar and conserved back in the summer along with home baked bread and some other home cooked sweets :)
Merry Christmas and happy new year

We been Bulgarian don't have turkey for Christmas but fine pork neck steaks + some lovely vegetables that are been out in a jar and conserved back in the summer along with home baked bread and some other home cooked sweets :)

Sounds good
But Christmas not same for me without turkey and ham

Fresh baked bread, what a lovely smell, enjoy.

Love turkey but we will be having whatever mother in law cooks. Probably beef. She does all the hard work, we turn up and scoff whatever she puts in front of us. Luckily she's a great cook .

I will eat any meat. This year were having turkey and beef because that's what the kids like.
ps just finished an hour or so ago, so if I`m on here later and drunk, I will be doing well cause I am shattered and going to have a few

Last edited:
It's pub from12 till 3 for me tomoz then a nice phat turkey dinner then more ale good times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to So who's NOT having turkey on their table this year? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back