Currently reading:
So... is it coming home??????????

Discuss So... is it coming home?????????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer Russia. But actually, I’m just glad we got this far. The worlds our oyster now though.
From now on games will be like a game of chess until one team scores. I think Russia would of "Parked the bus" against us and I`m unsure we have the players to unlock a packed defence, hopefully Croatia will attack more.

From now on games will be like a game of chess until one team scores. I think Russia would of "Parked the bus" against us and I`m unsure we have the players to unlock a packed defence, hopefully Croatia will attack more.
They will want to win it like us. It should be a good game. Fingers crossed

If we get past Croatia which I think we will I cannot see us beating France after what I saw last night.

If we get past Croatia which I think we will I cannot see us beating France after what I saw last night.
I believe when we get past Croatia tonight that everyone in England will believe ITS COMING HOME!! :p:p:p:p even the Team themselves

Big disappointment on the way if England don't beat Croatia as everyone who talks about it seems to think its a won game. I don't follow football at all so don't really know much about whats involved

Big disappointment on the way if England don't beat Croatia as everyone who talks about it seems to think its a won game. I don't follow football at all so don't really know much about whats involved
Agree. In my opinion Croatia is dangerous team too but lucky for England today that Croatia isn’t playing very well. They are too far from the opponents. They let England play their game and that’s what causing such a trouble for Croatia.

Hahaha :)

Croatia were better tonight, but respect to the England team.

Croatia are an awesome team. No doubt about that. But we have played comfortably until now.
To be fair, England played much better especially when it come to cleanliness. I did not like the fact that Croatia pushed always with tphands and arms. It’s not nice to see attitudes like this. As I said to some other mates yesterday, if you give Croatia the chance they will use it no matter what.

Croatia were better tonight, but respect to the England team.
I do not think they were better. England played a damn good football this evening especially the first half. The downside was that they didn’t use their chances as they should. Kane had few chances which he should have scored but missed instead. I did not like the unfairness of Croatia especially the dives with the legs were brutal. I myself would have given one red for certain.

I thought we did ok to be honest. I hope Croatia win the cup now. Can honestly say for once I’m glad be be English. Good effort boys. Well done
I hope they will win too. I really have to say it was for me the best game of the whole cup. Both teams were good and used some of the chances they had. A little disappointing as England had quite a few chances but did not use them. Bad attitude of Croatia which is wrong in my opinion...

Good clean hard game in general. However resorted to long passes too often so got as far as we deserved.

That is a good point rpm about how England team (and generally most footballers in U.K.) play.
The style of some other countries is to run with the ball, taking on players and is more unpredictable.

Well that's a good enough reason to retreat to the mod cave if I ever heard one.

We have cave that's news to me

Must learn how to build the heat and cooking wavey thing

Done better than expected , the team isn't good enough no flair in midfield and no bite.

• Agree
Reactions: rpm
Done better than expected , the team isn't good enough no flair in midfield and no bite.
Whilst I totally agree hammers the stats prove that most previous winners have scored more goals from set pieces than open play. I think the management team set us up to play to these stats with the players they had.

The early goal cost us the match , I thought it the minute it went in , a early one goal lead , no good !!!
players relax , fans relax, its human nature.
It fires the other team up , should have killed them off , seen it so many times . We deserved to loose , I hope they go on and win it

The early goal cost us the match , I thought it the minute it went in , a early one goal lead , no good !!!
players relax , fans relax, its human nature.
It fires the other team up , should have killed them off , seen it so many times . We deserved to loose , I hope they go on and win it
You are not so wrong but you had plenty of good chances to score even more than 1 goal. I see t from a different point as well. If you are in the semi finals everyone wants to win and go further to the finals. Basically, you will do anything to be there that’s what Croatia did. Didn’t play a very fair and clean game but did their jobs even though they didn’t have great chances. Both goals weren’t chances actually very lucky shots. You could have made sure to be in the finals but Kane and somehow other ppl didn’t do their jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to So... is it coming home?????????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back