Search the forum,

Discuss Snickers Trousers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Anybody know the best place to get some new pairs, my last two pairs are coming to the end of their serviceable life. One pair my backside is about to drop out and the other my gonads, thanks to a close shave with an angle grinder.

Screwfix are Doing 2 Pairs of Site Trousers for £22.00 on special offer..I brought some and confirm they are ok

Snickers XTR 3244 trousers are the best trousers i have ever bought!!!!!!!

I always used snickers for work trousers but the mrs bought me some j.c.b trousers! Thought they'd be gash but actually they've lasted really well and are just as comfy as snickers at half the price.

I've tried other makes, but nothing I've tried has been a patch on the snickers. It's the mix of durability and comfort that does it for me.

Tryed loads of different trousers, i agree snickers are the best for comfort, pockets etc got the floorlayers 3223 atm or sum code like that lol

Screwfix are Doing 2 Pairs of Site Trousers for £22.00 on special offer..I brought some and confirm they are ok

I'm currently running a pair of these, not my favourite though as they are short of pockets.

I need my pockets. Wallet and change, writing pens, pencils and marker pens, mobile and paperwork and then my double packet with air tap key, spare air taps, the odd olive and insert in the little pocket and then in the big pocket my small pipe cutter, speedfit stop ends, an odd copper fitting or two, 3 amp and 5 amp fuses, red, blue and black insulation tape (doubles as first aid kit), a gate valve head (for pump valves) and the van keys.

I need my pockets. Wallet and change, writing pens, pencils and marker pens, mobile and paperwork and then my double packet with air tap key, spare air taps, the odd olive and insert in the little pocket and then in the big pocket my small pipe cutter, speedfit stop ends, an odd copper fitting or two, 3 amp and 5 amp fuses, red, blue and black insulation tape (doubles as first aid kit), a gate valve head (for pump valves) and the van keys.

bloody hell. No need for a tool box there then :) all I have in my pockets are van keys, and a phone and a pen in the pen holder thing by my knee.

Then there's my fleece pockets..............................

My mobile and van keys ARE in my fleece pockets. I've got a few pairs of different snickers with the flappy hangy out pockets and there's nothing ever in them. I could probably wear a pair of jeans to work and survive but work trousers make me feel like a real man :) grrrrr

I swear by these - 2-585-900L PROSTRETCH TROUSER BLACK LONG They take 2 different sizes of knee pads, loads of pockets and I usually get at least 2 years out of a pair (Not taking into account of the fluctuating waistline!)

Anybody know the best place to get some new pairs, my last two pairs are coming to the end of their serviceable life. One pair my backside is about to drop out and the other my gonads, thanks to a close shave with an angle grinder.
Try using scissors or a mens beard trimmer next a lot less risky.

Im using jobman trousers with the flappy pockets. Not as nice as snickers, but last longer and cheaper. They're a kind of denim material. I carry house keys, van keys, money, merchant receipts, phone, pocket knife, pen, pencil, little torch and condoms. And the last one isn't true, since I got fat and bold the offers dried up.

Tryed loads of different trousers, i agree snickers are the best for comfort, pockets etc got the floorlayers 3223 atm or sum code like that lol

I love the old floorlayers trousers not as keen on new model find pockets to tight

I love the old floorlayers trousers not as keen on new model find pockets to tight

Ive had mine say a year, they the same pair you mean? Cost something like £60 - £80 on snickersdirect.com. Wouldnt wear any different though!

I've got them too Mike really comfy, look good aswell

sent from my annoying box

Scruffs pro best ones ive had so far,comfy loads of pockets, wind and water resistant and wash well.The added bonus I can now get them on ebay for under £30.So far had 2 pairs for the last 3 years and still in good condition.

Scruffs pro best ones ive had so far,comfy loads of pockets, wind and water resistant and wash well.The added bonus I can now get them on ebay for under £30.So far had 2 pairs for the last 3 years and still in good condition.

I'll try these next. Snickers floorlayers are just too expensive now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Snickers Trousers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath the boiler is difficult with lots of obstacles, is it okay if I run soldered copper over / across the top of the boiler? It'll be about 4" off the top...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock