Discuss Sink waste into toilet pan connector? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nickvoce

Hi all,
I own a house with a downstairs toilet but no sink. I would like to add a sink to the room but I have no way of getting rid of the waste water. Is it possible to connect the waste from the sink to the toilet outlet pipe. I have looked for connectors in diy stores but can not see anything suitable.
Thanks
Nick

you need one of these
88745.jpg

from here. Toolstation > Plumbing > Pan Connectors

A pan connector with 1 1/4" tee is what you want to look for, just swap the pan connector for a new one of these

http://www.u-diy.co.uk/index.aspx?s=Product&p=2727

(looks like someone beat me to it..)

Hi,
Thanks for the reply, I saw one of those in my many visits to diy stores but - and I know I am going to sound stupid now- my current connector is straight and this has a 90 degree bend. So it wont fit will it?
Nick

Or if you can't get onto the stack, one of these

And this ones only £3 odd

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everybody,
I have now ordered a straight connector with boss. Its amazing when you enter the correct words in google I had tried loads of searches but without the magic word "boss".
Thanks again
Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sink waste into toilet pan connector? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently doing the pre-planning for my next DIY project fitting a shower tray and enclosure from scratch. I'm confident of being able to...
Replies
Views
All, We have an old soil pipe stack which has an inner diameter of 90mm. I presume it is a pitch fibre soil pipe (it's not cast iron). I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have a room off my downstairs utility room which when I bought the house was described by the estate agent as a shower room. In reality...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Hope this isn’t too much of a silly question. I need help connecting my waste pipe from my dishwasher to the pipe under my sink. The pipe...
Replies
Views
Back