Search the forum,

Discuss shower tray outlet position choice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stokegolding

Does anyone know of a shower tray where you can ask for the outlet in a certain position. We were hoping to set first floor shower tray as low as possible and have the trap between the joists but the outlet of the tray we were thinking of buying would come out directly on to a joist. Plumber says you can buy trays where you can specify the outlet position but does not know which manufacturers. Any ideas/tips?

Look online at various models, they all have the dimensions on them, and do the prep work to suit whatever one you pick, or choose one from a merchants display and write down the sizes, wouldn't go bespoke, too expensive and not needed if you research properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to shower tray outlet position choice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under shower tray downstairs. One is along the wall so think might be joint between wall and tray and...
Replies
Views
Is this new shower tray defective and would you install it in this condition? The void where the wax deposits were (last photo) is between 4m-6mm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just purchased a new low profile 1400 x 900 shower tray but the waste hole is 160mm wide, never seen one that big before but are these...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Shower is leaking into downstairs when water is being aimed at wall . All sealant has been redone on outside and between shower tray and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock