Search the forum,

Discuss Shower(s) water is cold in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

HI

Iam hoping someone can provide guidance on a heating problem.

I have a (old) Ideal isar HE35 where there is no hot water for the 2 showers at the property, there is water flow but not warm.

I can confirm there is hot water from the sink/bath (downstairs and upstairs).

I noticed that the boiler pressure was very low (almost zero). I since topped up the water pressure to just above 1 bar. However the water from both the showers is still not warm.

Thanks Zee

If the hot works elsewhere but not the showers it would seem to be a flow rate problem.
Try removing the shower valve and check the inlet filter on the hot side to see if it is partially blocked - clean it and refit.

Try the shower with the hose but no shower head - if the shower head is blocked with scale it may not allow enough flow to fire up the boiler.

Reply to Shower(s) water is cold in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock