Search the forum,

Discuss Shower pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hello all ,

I had had an issue today I came across a shower pump I haven't seen before.

The Stuart turner 1.5 bar single hot water ,

located 1st floor next to the cylinder / feeds only 1 wash basin upstairs 2nd floor

customer said pump is not working anymore it used to work great then it started intermittent now it completely stopped

the Stuart turner single pump has also a Stuart turner control module installed therefore I have never seen it before and didn't really know what's the issue.

Before re I give a price to replace the pump I would like to try to find out what's the issue.

this module helps the pump from running dry and any sort of restriction it would shut the pump down straight away so the pump wouldn't get damaged.

now is your turn does anybody know what it could be ?

The module didn't show any light on those 3 lamps I assume I could do a restart but what caused the module to lock out ?

Atched you will find the module

[video]http://www.pumpserviceltd.com/stuart-turner-commercial-pumps/control-module/control-module-41011/prod_424.html[/video]

Sorry cant help , but stuart turner tek lads are always happy to help

Thank you dude , I will give it a go. I just thought someone knows the fault as well as the old pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The front right corner shim is 5/8", the left front corner is 3/8" shimmed, with shorter shims under left middle and right rear corner. The pan perimeters...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock