Discuss Shower pump wiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

taz8520

Hi all, I have piped in a shower pump in airing cupboard but have no power source I can get to, also the flooring is a nightware to get up so can't run any cable that way unless no other way.
Question is can I run it off the lighting circuit ?, it already has a shaver socket in the bathroom on it, the pump is fused at 3amp, lighting circuit fused at 5amp with 5 upstairs lights and the shaver socket.

Best to get a sparky in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower pump wiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock